Many of you may have heard or used the name of Google Pay. Do you know how to make money with Google Pay? Today in this post, we will tell about how to earn money from Google Pay.
Today is the time of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) transaction and many people do many types of transactions such as Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Money transfer etc.
with the help of their Smartphone from home. Google has already launched its Android app for UPI Money transfer.
Many people use Google Pay App for online money transfer in their Smartphone.
Google is much easier and more secure. It supports almost all types of banks. So today I thought that why should you be given complete information about how to earn money from Google Pay.
Then without any delay let’s start, How to earn money from Google Pay 2020
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app that has been launched by Google. It is based on UPI developed by National Payments Corporation of India.
Google Pay is also known as G Pay. The first app launched by Google for UPI Money transfer was ‘Google Tez’ but later renamed to ‘Google Pay’.
Through this Google App, you can send and receive money to anyone using just mobile. All you have to do is enter Pay Amount and tap Pay.
Not only can we do online money transfer using Google Pay, but for each money transfer we also get different Reward.
Things required to open an account in Google Pay?
If you want a Google Pay account, then you will need to do mainly three things.
- You must have a bank account.
- Your mobile number should be linked to your account number.
- You need to have an ATM or Debit Card.
Now that you must have opened your Google Pay Account. So let’s now see how to make money with Google Pay (GPay) easily?
How to earn money from Google Pay 2020
Let’s talk about how to make money from Google Pay 2020. Here are some simple steps that you can earn by following Google Pay.
Step 1. Install and Verify Google Pay App
To earn money from Google Pay 2020, first you have to install Google Pay application in your Smartphone.
You can download the Google App from the link given below and install it on your mobile.
Step 2. Verify it
installing the app in your phone, open the Google Pay app and then enter your phone number registered with the bank account, then allow for your SMS, Contact and Location.
After that, it should mechanically detect your e-mail ID, click on Proceed. After that an OTP will be received in your phone.
Verify App on Google by entering OTP. Note that this OTP is valid for a limited time only.
Step 3. Set screen lock
After that, you have to choose screen lock or you can create Google PIN. Select the option and click Continue and set your Google screen lock or PIN.
Now your Google Payment Account has been created. Now, you have to link your bank account in it so that you can easily transfer money.
Step 4. Then add your Bank Account
Follow the steps given below to link Bank Account with your Google Pay account.
- After finishing the preliminary steps to open the app, faucet in your identify on the high of the display.
- Then click on Add Bank Account in the second page.
- After that many options will be displayed in front of you, choose your bank name from the list.
- select a bank, a pop-up will appear, tap on Allow.
- After that another pop-up will appear, click on it.
6.A verification SMS might be dispatched after that, your cellular quantity might be verified.
- After verification, a brand new web page might be displayed. Now to link a new bank account, you have to enter the last 6 digits of your ATM or Debit Card along with the expiry date of your debit or credit card.
- After that, tap on an arrow on the right corner. OTP will be sent to your number.
- Now you have to enter your ATM PIN and at the end you have to tap on the correct symbol.
- Now you have to set your UPI PIN.
- You will get a text message confirming that your UPI PIN has been set.
- Now you can use your account.
Step 5. Then Send Rs.1 and earn Cash back
After downloading the app from the link given above and following the steps above, if you make the first UPI money transfer from Google Pay or make any bill payment, then you will get cash back of 21 rupees.
If you send Re.1 to someone, you will get cash back of Rs.5 immediately. This money will soon be transferred to your bank account. To do this, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the new payment button to conduct the first transaction.
- After clicking on new payment, click on the option of UPI importance or QR code. And choose UPI.
- Now enter the UPI ID of the person you want to pay.
- Now enter your UPI PIN and send the money.
- Soon after that you will get cash back of ₹ 21.
You will receive a message after payment is made.
Step 6. Share your Referral Link
If anyone joins Google with the referral link you have shared, then you will get a cash back of Rs.101 with that person’s first transaction. For this, follow the steps given below.
- Open the app on Google and click on your profile picture icon on the right side.
- Click on Invite in the Invite and earn section.
You can also earn money by invite by sharing your referral link on social media like WhatsApp and Facebook.
How to make money with google pay
Below are some offers using which you can earn up to Rs.9,000 from Google Pay App in a month. Here you can know how to earn money from Instagram.
1. Invite your friend on Google Pay
If you invite someone from Google Pay App and if that person downloads Google on the link given by you, then after joining that person you get a reward of Rs.101 with their first transaction.
This offer changes regularly through Google Pay, so you should use it as soon as possible. For this, open the app on Google and after scrolling down, click on Offers and you will get to see this offer.
2. Pay Rs.150 or get a scratch card upto Rs.1000.
If you make a payment of 150 rupees or more to someone through this offer, then you will get a scratch card.
With which you can get rewards up to 1000 rupees. Keep in mind that you can win a maximum of 5 scratch cards within a week using this offer.
3. Pay or get Rs.150 or more
If you pay someone Rs.150 or more or receive someone from a friend, then you get a scratch card. In which you can win up to Rs.1000. By using this offer, you can win up to 5 scratch cards within 1 week.
For this, you have to go to the offer section and find this offer. Then click on See offer details. Then click on Start payment.
After that, whichever you want to pay, keep in mind that the Amount you pay should be more than 150 rupees.
4. Lucky Friday Scratch card which is worth up to Rs.1 lakh
If you use this offer through the methods mentioned above, then you can win a scratch card up to 1 lakh rupees. This Prize gets to a Lucky user every Friday.
To use this offer, keep in mind that the Amount you pay should be more than 500 rupees.
5. Pay your Monthly Bills on Google Pay
You can make only one bank account payment using Google Pay App, but you can also pay Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Water bill etc. using it.
If you do this type of Transaction, you will receive a scratch card from which you can win a reward of up to ₹ 100000.
Some important tasks related to Google Pay
Here we will know about some of the works related to Google Pay, which are very important tasks, if you want to use Google Pay properly.
How to check balance on Google?
Do you want to check balance on Google? Then follow the steps given below.
- Open Google pay.
- Scroll down and tap on Check Account balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN. After that your account balance will be displayed.
How to reset UPI on your Google pay?
If you forget your UPI PIN for any reason, you can create a new one in no time. All you need is your debit card details and some steps need to be followed to create a new UPI PIN.
- Open Google Pay.
- At the top left, tap your photo.
- Then tap on ‘Method Payment method’.
- Then tap on the Forgotten UPI PIN.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number and expiry date.
- Create a new UPI PIN.
- Enter the OTP received by SMS.
How to change UPI PIN on your Google pay?
If you want to change UPI PIN on your Google, then you need to follow these steps.
- Open Google Pay first.
- At the top left, tap your photo.
- Tap on Payment method.
- checking account you wish to edit.
- Tap on the three points (right upper corner)
6.Three choices will seem, faucet on change UPI PIN.
7.Create a new UPI PIN, re-enter the PIN to verify.
Earn money from Google pay 2020
I hope you have liked my article on how to earn money from Google Pay 2020. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to transfer money from Google Pay, so that they do not have to search in different websites or web within the context of that article.
This can even save their time and they’re going to additionally get all the data in a single place. In case you have any doubts about this text otherwise you need that there must be some enhancement in it, then for this you possibly can write low feedback.